Tooth loss significantly affects a person. Not only does it leave a gap in the jaw, but it can also lead to a series of problems if attention is not sought. Although dentures have been available as teeth replacement for many years, other people still find it as a practical solution. Thankfully, as advances in technology gave birth to new options, it also improved traditional options.
Dental implants which are highly popular nowadays are impressive enough to replace lost teeth, yet they continue to improve. An implant also serves as good news for people who find wearing dentures bothersome, inconvenient, and uncomfortable. With its help, denture wearers can now have a stable and durable appliance!
At Oak Park Dental Associates, aside from offering the usual dental implants procedure, we also made All-on-4 Dental Implants available. As its name suggests, placing implant-supported dentures only uses four titanium posts instead of the typical six to eight.
It is now possible for patients who are suffering from bone loss to undergo dental implants. Been thinking of investing in All-on-4 implants? Here are some of the reasons to give it a go!
- Patients wearing dentures would eventually need their dental appliance replaced since it wears over time. As long as the patient observes proper oral hygiene and care, All-on-4 implants can last for a lifetime.
- Denture wearers are required to remove the device for cleaning; it is more likely to be dropped accidentally causing it to break. Implant-supported appliance eliminates possible damage since it sits securely on the jaw.
- Patients can brush, floss, and rinse normally. There is no need for any special creams or solutions. Using a soft-bristled toothbrush, warm water, and gentle soap would be sufficient.
- The lack of stimulation in the jaw that causes the face to change in shape can be prevented with All-on-4 implants. In return, it can even promote the growth of the jawbone due to osseointegration.
- Patients are assured that All-on-4 implants are durable and stable, so they are free to talk and smile without being embarrassed by slipping dentures.
- Dentures alone make eating quite a challenge, but with implants as support, patients regain their normal chewing.
Aiming to restore your teeth as natural as it was before? Contact us to know more about All-on-4 Dental Implants in Oak Park, IL, or to schedule your appointment with Oak Park Dental Associates.